Learn How to Build Your Online Presence: IYTA Webinar
The webinar video below shows how OfferingTree’s platform can help you shift from in-person to teach online, stay organized, schedule your classes, receive online payments and better communicate with your students. If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed by technology, then this webinar is meant for you. We’ll give you step-by-step guidance on how you can tech less and focus on your Yoga teaching more. We also answered live questions from participants.
OfferingTree is a public benefit corporation that has helped hundreds of professionals shift from feeling overwhelmed to confident about their online presence.
Information about our support and reduced pricing during this pandemic:
Find More Helpful Links Below the Video
How-to Instructions using our system:
- Create private online appointments
- Create online classes and workshops
- Offer videos for sale via Vimeo (here is an example of a teacher’s site with this integration)
Here are some other resources related to teaching online that may be useful:
- Teaching Online With OfferingTree
- Creating Your Digital Presence With OfferingTree
- Offering Online Services and Classes
Video Conferencing Options
- Zoom (has a free plan, but need paid plan for some features)
- Jistsi (free)
- YouTube Live
- Google Hangouts (free)
How Can I Collect Online Payments?
- Need a U.S. based checking account to collect online payments through OfferingTree. Here’s a help article on how to set them up.
- You can add a donate PayPal button. Here’s a help article on that.
- Some webinar software platforms allow you to collect payments in their webinar registration forms
How Much Can You Internationalize Your Webpage?
- Much of the text is entered yourself in whatever language you want to use.
- You can also override text for your site menu items
- Here’s an example of a customer’s site in Spanish