Essential Zoom Skills for Teaching Mindfulness Online
The webinar replay below explains key features of using Zoom to teach online courses, best practices related to Zoom security, essential knowledge for managing online teaching as well as key teaching principles for live virtual classrooms.
OfferingTree is a public benefit corporation that provides all-in-one software for managing the online teaching and digital presence of wellness professionals. Our platform allows you to use the most popular online services, such as Zoom, WebEx, Jitsi, Google Meet, Skype, etc. We have helped hundreds of wellness professionals shift from feeling overwhelmed to confident about their online presence.
Information about our support and reduced pricing during this pandemic:
Find More Helpful Links Below the Video
Additional Materials (including the handout that was provided in the live webinar):
- Handout with Zoom Tutorial Videos (**UPDATED** click the download arrow in the top-right)
- Trauma-Sensitive Practices for Zoom/Video Conferencing (by Dr. David Treleaven)
- Zoom (has a free plan, but need paid plan for advanced features)
- Jistsi (free and open source)
- WebEx (robust free offering during COVID-19)
- YouTube Live
- Google Meet (free, but requires everyone to have a Google Account)
How Can I Collect Online Payments?
- OfferingTree lets you collect online payments via Stripe or BrainTree (a PayPal company) – here is how.
- Some webinar software platforms allow you to collect payments in their webinar registration forms.